STOW COMMUNITY 
UNITED CHURCH
 OF CHRIST


 

Brief History

The Community Church of Stow was founded in 1917 and was the second church formed in Stow. In 1920, the Silver Lake Amusement Park donated its aquarium to the church and the members carried it, brick by brick, to its present location on Elm Road. It still stands today and is the home of the New Apostolic Church.

When the “Little Round Church” was outgrown, the congregation moved to its present location in 1964. It was around this time that we became a part of the United Church of Christ.

Sunday morning visitors are always welcome to our beautiful church!

 


--------------------
Services:
Pastor Jim Case

10:30 AM
Worship
(Nursery and Children's
 Classes Provided)

Sunday Morning
Adult Bible Study - 9AM
(Sept to May)

Children's Sunday School
Begins after the Children's
Sermon.
--------------------

Location:
1567 Pilgrim Drive
Stow, Ohio  44224
(behind Briarwood 
Nursing Home)
- Map -
--------------------

Church Office Hours:
9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
M - F
--------------------
Phone:
(330) 688-8927
Email: Stowucc@yahoo.com

 

Powered By:
Kalos Computer Consultants